Thank you for your interest in a custom order with us! Below you will find all of the important information you need to know before we get started.
1) Because this piece is made especially for you, it cannot be returned. All custom orders are final.
2) You can cancel your order as long as it is not already in production. There is a $100 cancellation fee. If it is already in production the order cannot be cancelled.
3) Below you will find the estimated wait time. Please keep in mind that these are just estimates and your order may come in quicker or take a little longer but we will keep you updated.
4) A free phone or zoom consultation is required for any first time Serenity customers. (https://serenitywigsandtoppers.com/pages/consultations)
5) Customs must be paid in full at the time of placing your order
6) At this time we are unable to make fully hand tied pieces. The silk top will be hand sewn but the back of the cap will be wefted
7) At this time we are only offering custom toppers, not wigs.
Right now, we are only offering our stock colors, not custom coloring. All toppers will have a silk top. Below you will find descriptions and pictures of each color option. You can also choose your own length and cap size as well as if you would like a lacefront.
Cap sizes available: 5x5 up to 10x10
Natural Black Virgin Hair ( Can Look Very Dark Brown in Some Light)
Darkest Brown Level 2
Dark Brown Level 4
Medium Brown approx. level 5
Medium Brown level 5 with subtle Light Brown highlights approx. level 6
Dark brown approx. level 2 virgin base with subtle caramel highlights
Medium Neutral brown, Approximately Level 4, with Honey Blonde Highlights
Mix of cool and warm toned blond with light brown roots and dimensional warm lowlights
Lightest Cool/ashy toned blond, ashy dark blond roots, subtle ashy dark blond lowlights
Neutral Dark Blond / leans ashy with Dimensional Blond Highlights / Lowlights
Light Brown approx. level 6/7 leans warm with neutral Light Blonde highlights
Neutral leans warm roots approx. Level 2 dark brown fading into warm toned approx. level 6 Light Brown with red tint.
Deep Brown neutral roots approx. level 2/3 with neutral light brown highlights
Level 6 Neutral roots and Lowlights with heavy level 8 cool light blonde Highlights
Dark Neutral brown, Approximately Level 2, with Warm Light Red/Brown Highlights
Dark Brown neutral leans cool roots approx. level 3 with subtle dark blond cool highlights
Warm Medium Blonde approx. level 8 with subtle light cool highlights and approx. level 7 warm roots
Mix of cool and neutral blond approx. level 9 with approx. level 7. roots that lean warm and dimensional neutral lowlights
Thanks so much,